Novel Technology, Old School Craftsmanship.
Even the most complex projects are possible with the robotic machinery technology at LIVE!
- 7-axis robotic machining, up to 4’x4’x10’
- 4’x8’x2’ flat table machining
- Direct part machining or mold cutting for composite casting
- Multiple material capabilities: foam, wood, ice, billet aluminum, and some stone
- Rotary table for 360-degree machining access
- Automatic tool changing
- MasterCAM/Robot Master Programming software
- Increased speed and precision over other multi-axis machines